WHO WE ARE
Welcome to do-good, guilt-free shopping.
We are a social enterprise in the form of your local secondhand shop. Our mission is to contribute positively to the community and the planet by investing in education, employment, and the environment.
Shopping with us is a great way to help.
For more information on how The Good Shop works see our organization website: https://thegoodshop.mu/
thegoodshop.eshops.mu is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
thegoodshop.eshops.mu may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer and purchased items
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services listed on the marketplace.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We accept Credit/Debit Cards as mode of payment. All payments are secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
thegoodshop.eshops.mu processes payment through MIPS MyPay who does not store card details. MIPS My Pay is a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant payment ecosystem.
When you choose an online payment option, your card information is securely processed through the payment gateway.
Rest assured that your card is safely encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
Important: It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify, under 48 hours, that payment corresponds to what should have been paid and that payment has well been done. No reclamation can be made to MIPS after 48 hours.
- Items purchased can be either picked up from one of our stores or delivered.
- Customers will be notified when their order is ready for pick up.
- Delivery is available across the island.
- A delivery fee of Rs 150 will be charged at checkout.
- Our team will do its best to have orders delivered or ready for pick up between 2 and 5 business days. We guarantee to fulfill all orders within 10 days.
- Pick up can be done anytime between 10.00 a.m and 04.00 p.m from Monday to Saturday.
- Customers need to either present their identification document (National ID or Passport) at pick up or notify us to authorise another individual to pick the order up on their behalf.
- Orders not picked up within 14 days of the pick up date will be returned for store credit.
- All orders containing furniture should be collected at our shop in Belle Rose
- All The Good Shop products displayed online are second hand (unless specified).
- Our products go through meticulous quality control.
- We recommend that you clean/sanitise any product before use.
- Orders can be placed on a 24/7 basis.
- There is a minimum order requirement of Rs 100.
- No cash refunds will be honoured.
- Items purchased can be exchanged for either a different product or store credit at any The Good Shop store.
- Exchanges can be made within 14 days of the pick up date, upon presentation of the purchase e-receipt.
- Store credit may be used in either physical The Good Shop locations only, not online.
- Cancellations need to be made before payment is confirmed.
- When payment is already confirmed, customers can cancel orders and get store credit in return.
If you have any questions, complaints, or concerns regarding our website or services, please do not hesitate to contact us on 54532566.
Addresses : 24 Meldrum St, Curepipe OR 26 School Road, Calebasses OR 70, Royal Road, Belle Rose
Email : email@example.com